⚡ Changes and Improvements⚡
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
– The Lobby and BGM have been changed to a Winter theme.
– Battle statistics now show damage received.
– Item quantity’s readability increased in Mailbox.
– Legend’s stats can be checked in the [Try] screen.
– Able to change the enemies that appear in [Try]. (Can choose one of the following: Training Bot, Vex, Red)
– Fixed an issue where Strike Barrier’s shield effect could be seen even when Red goes into stealth.
– Fixed an issue where the screen would not dim when using Red’s Ultimate in [Try].
🏆 Official Korean Tournament Prize Increase 🏆
To encourage more Smashers to participate, we have increased the payout for the Official Korean Tournament being held on Friday, Jan. 27, 2023.
The changes are as follows.
ㅡTournament Prize (Before → After)ㅡ
– Winner: 500 → 2,500 Gems (per person)
– 2nd Place: 300 → 1,500 Gems (per person)
– 3rd and 4th Place: 100 → 1,000 Gems (per person)
– All Other Teams: 50 → 250 Gems (per person)
We are still accepting teams, but there are only 5 days left! (Until 16:00 Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023 (KST))
– Click on the link [Registration Page] and fill out the required sections to apply! We look forward to lots of participation from our Smashers!
– For details on Tournament, please Click Here.
🥉🥈🥇End of Competitive Match Season 8 & Start of Season 9🥇🥈🥉
– The 8th season of Competitive Match finished with a bang!
– We are distributing rewards to Smashers who participated in Season 8 based on their tiers!
– Special rewards are also available to those who played 20 Competitive Matches or more regardless of their tiers.
■ Competitive Match Season 9 Changes
– Only 2-player teams can be matched.