1/17 Balance Update Notes
“Maya’s controls have improved.“
- She can now spin faster in acceleration mode.
- Damage increased by 100.
[Ducky and Swan]
- The shockwave’s radius created while transforming into Swan increased.
“Robin’s strong base stats and skill set provide him with a high survival rate. By increasing his Ultimate Cooldown, his survivability has been greatly reduced.“
- Ultimate cooldown increased by 150. 500 → 650
“It feels like you are a character in a horror film when Red is invisible. Red’s stealth duration has been reduced so players do not have to tremble in fear for long.”
[Time for Hide and Seek]
- Stealth duration decreased. 3 s → 2.16 s
- Movement Speed decreased. 5.7 → 5.5
“Molly has been changed to encourage combat at close range.“
- Ground Skill’s charge speed and distance decreased.
[Feline Arts: Flash]
- Ground Attack’s start-up time increased by approximately 0.03 s.
“Ultimate Ability has been revamped to be more intuitive and easier to deal explosive amounts of damage.“
- With Ultimate Ability equipped, hitting opponents with Basic Attacks will explode immediately.
- Explosion damage decreased by 100. 250 → 150
- Ability’s activation time decreased. 8/9/10/11/12 s → 6/6.5/7/7.5/8 s
- If Rapunzel is smashed, the activated effect is lost.
- The wall’s Knockback angle and amount greatly adjusted.
- Stun duration for when marked enemies are hit with his wall greatly decreased.
- Cooldown increased by 0.5 s. 3.5 s → 4 s
[Loren and Vex]
- Ground Attack’s recovery time after the first attack increased by 0.05 s.
- If Aerial Attack misses, recovery time increases by approximately 0.03 s.
- Ground Skill’s first attack damage increased by 100.
[Pas De Deux]
- Cooldown decreased by 200. 1200 → 1000
- Damage increase amount adjusted. 40/45/50/55/60 → 29/33/37/41/45%
[One Body and Spirit]
- Ultimate Cooldown Gauge Recovery Amount increased. 40% → 45%
[Universal Gadget Arm]
- Damage of Ground Attack’s second attack reduced by 100.
- Basic Attack’s hammer damage increased by 100.
- Fixed an issue where Victor’s Ultimate would not charge after hitting an enemy with his lightning rod.
- Fixed an issue where Yong Yong’s Ultimate would get canceled when hit right after activating it.
- Fixed an issue where Maya’s Ability [Absurd!] would not activate.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.