Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: 2022.03.15
1. Information We Collect
We will collect the following categories of information that may directly or indirectly identify or describe you or your device, or information that may be reasonably capable of being associated with or reasonably linked to you or your device (“personal information”). We have collected these same categories of personal information from consumers over the past 12 months. Please refer to our Policy concerning the categories of sources from which this personal information is collected.
– Identifiers such as IP address, email address, name, contact information(such as postal address, phone numbers);
– Internet or other similar network activity information such as website, application or advertisement browsing history, device model, OS version, device storage, platform name, platform ID, and information about the device that you are playing;
2. Purposes of Collection
The above personal information was or will be used for the following purposes. We will also notify you and obtain your consent if and when previously collected personal information is used for any purpose other than those listed below.
– Operating and providing the Game Service,
– Providing opportunities to participate on the events, or surveys that relating to the Game Service,
– Providing customer service by collecting and responding to inquires,
– Sending you newsletters about our Game Services,
– Delivering goods to players,
– Solving technical problems and improving the quality of the Game Service (for example, to provide realistic gaming environment to users),
– Identification of individual players to provide the Game Service,
– Technical protection against usage of unauthorized programs,
– Preventing inappropriate gameplay that could harm other players, and
– Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity.
3. Personal Information Disclosed to Third Parties
We may provide service providers or third parties with certain personal information to provide or improve our services. Within the past 12 months, we disclosed or shared each of the following categories of personal information with the following categories of third parties. We do not ‘sold’ personal information to third parties as that term is defined by the CCPA.
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of Third-Parties to whom Personal Information Was Disclosed|
|Identifiers||– customer service providers
– program restriction providers
– cloud computing service providers
– delivery service providers
– payment service providers
|Internet or other similar network activity||– program restriction providers
– cloud computing service providers
4. California Privacy Rights
You may exercise the following rights at any point in time in connection with your personal information. To exercise such rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that at least your email address will be required to submit a request. If you exercise your rights via email, you must specify the right(s) you wish to exercise.
We will verify your identity and respond to your request within 45 calendar days. If necessary, we can take up to an additional 45 days to respond, for a maximum total of 90 days from the day the request is received, provided that we notifies you to explain the reason for the delay.
|Right to Access||You have the right to request the following information up to two times within a 12-month period.
|Right to Request Deletion||You have the right to request that the personal information collected from you be deleted.|
|Right to Opt-Out of Personal Information Sales||You have the right to “opt out” by requesting that your personal information not be sold in any form. However, we do not sell personal information.|
|Right to Non-Discrimination||You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA.|
|Rights for California Minors||Minors under the age of 18 have the right to request the deletion of and/or obtain information posted on websites such as forums or bulletin boards.|
|Shine the Light||You have the right to request the categories of the personal information that we disclosed to third parties in the last year for direct marketing purposes and information on the relevant third parties. Furthermore, you may also request that your personal information not be disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes.|
5. Authorized Agent
You may designate another person or entity (“authorized agent”) to act on your behalf in connection with your request for rights that are guaranteed by the CCPA. An authorized agent is a natural person or business entity registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in California that you have authorized to act of your behalf to make a request to know or to delete.
In order to use an authorized agent for your request, we require that you provide signed permission to your agent, using the form available at [LINK]. Your authorized agent can submit a request to know or delete by sending an email to email@example.com attaching the signed permission.
The above requirement does not apply should your agent have power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465. Please note that we may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf. Under the CCPA, your agent is responsible for implementing and maintaining reasonable security procedures and practices to protect your information and use your personal information only for the purpose of fulfilling your request.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Notice or about exercising your rights described above, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.