8/30(Tue) Update Notes
Hello, this is SMASH LEGENDS!
On Tuesday, August 30th, the game will undergo maintenance for a new update.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to access the game during maintenance.
✅ Maintenance Period
- – 2022/08/30 04:00 ~ 08:59 (UTC+0)
→ 2022/08/30 13:00 ~ 17:59 19:00 (KST)
*Maintenance period may be subject to change.
Below are details on the changes to be made in the update.
*All screenshots were taken on the test server, and may differ from the official release.
Please refer below for details.
✨ New Update ✨
💖🦊New Legends Added🦊💖
- New Legend [Gumi] added.
🦊 Introducing Gumi
: Gumi, a former leader of a small criminal gang, was imprisoned after becoming involved in an incident with Peter and his friends. However, after striking a deal with 7D, she is granted parole on the condition that she participate in SMASH LEGENDS. Gumi fights for her freedom and vengeance with her newly discovered abilities.
🦊 Gumi’s Ability
1) Fox-Fire (Basic Attack)
Fires ghost lights, dealing 200 damage. Hit opponents are inflicted with 1 stack. You can leave a total of 4 stacks.
2) Fox-Wind (Skill)
Launches a gust of wind, dealing 500 damage. Hit opponents are inflicted with 1 stack.
3) Dance of Fox (Ultimate)
Does a fan dance while rushing towards the opponent, dealing 200 damage. Deals 400 additional damage per stack on the opponent. If there are 4 stacks, Ultimate cooldown is reset.
🦊 Gumi’s Ability (At level 1)
1) High Spirits
Decreases Skill cooldown by 0.13 s every time an enemy is hit with Basic Attack.
2) Nocturnal Hunt
Increases Movement Speed by 30% for 1 s when Ultimate is available.
3) Essence Steal
Revives with 34% Ultimate Gauge. Once revived, increases Movement Speed by 15% for 3 s.
4) Ace in the Hole
Increases Skill damage by 30%. However, Skill does not stack any more.
5) Butterfly Effect (Ultimate Ability)
Hitting an opponent with at least 1 stack resets Ultimate cooldown. Additionally, heals 140 HP per stack. Ultimate Gauge is doubled.
🦊 How to Obtain Gumi
– Gumi is available as a reward for reaching Stage 10 of the paid Smash Pass Chapter 4.
– After Smash Pass Chapter 4 concludes, Gumi will be available in the Shop for purchase with Gems or Credits.
🎉 Beginning of Smash Pass Chapter 4 🎉
– Smash Pass Regular Season, [Chapter 4: Afterwork Magical Girl?] begins.
: The season notification page will be displayed in-game when you first login after the update.
: You can view the new Smash Pass Toon by pressing the “Smash Pass Toon” button at the Smash Pass page.
: You can obtain Skins, Profile Icons, Fashion Items, Revive Effects, Booster Items, and much more by progressing the Smash Pass.
: You can obtain the new Legend, “Gumi”, after purchasing the paid Smash Pass and reaching Stage 10.
– There are two ways to use Gems to purchase the paid Smash Pass.
: Method 1: Spend 200 Gems and unlock additional rewards.
: Method 2: Spend 300 Gems to unlock additional rewards and start progression from Stage 10.
– When starting from Stage 10, you will obtain the new Legend “Gumi” immediately upon purchase.
🥉🥈🥇End of Competitive Match Season 3 & Start of Season 4🥇🥈🥉
– The third season of Competitive Match finished with a bang!
– We are distributing rewards to Smashers who participated in Season 3 based on their tiers!
– Special rewards are also available to those who played 20 Competitive Matches or more regardless of their tiers.
📢Competitive Match System Changes📢
– Competitive Match is now only available during specific hours of the day for each continent.
– Along with the daily operated hours, matchmaking rules has changed to match users with similar tiers.
- Competitive Match Operation Hours
- North America
- Hours: UTC+0 21:00–25:00 (EDT 17:00–21:00)
- Northeast Asia
- Hours: UTC+0 11:00–15:00 (KST 20:00–24:00)
- Southeast Asia
- Hours: UTC+0 12:00–16:00 (SGT 20:00–24:00)
- Hours: UTC+0 15:00–19:00 (CET 17:00–21:00)
- South America
- Hours: UTC+0 19:00–23:00 (BRT 16:00–20:00)
- North America
– Competitive Match will only be available during its operation hours.
– Players will be automatically assigned to the best server on the continent based on their network environment.
🎊 Arena Lab Rotation Changes 🎊
– Arena Lab’s Mode rotation has changed from once per week to once every two days.
– Players will be able to experience all the Arena Labs modes released, so please check them out.
– Please check out the “SMASH LEGENDS Library Guide“ for more details about each mode!
🧥New Legend Skins
– New Legend skin theme “Preppy Look” has been added.
ㄴ The Prestigious School’s Bad Girl & The Prestigious School’s Little Devil (Red)
ㄴ The Prestigious School’s Senior Student & The Prestigious School’s Scholarship Student (Ducky)
ㄴ The Prestigious School’s Model Student & The Prestigious School’s Freshman (Brick)
– Meet Smash Pass 4’s Protagonist Gumi and her new skin!
ㄴ Afterwork Magical Girl & Fallen Magical Girl? (Gumi)
– New skins are found in Shop, and you can practice using Legends equipped with them.
– Purchase Skin Packages for a better value.
🎉 Credit Hot Time Event 🎉
– A Credit Hot Time Event will be held for the duration listed below, allowing you to earn more credits while playing the game.
– Obtain 100% more Credits during this time.
– Any additional Credits earned will not be deducted from the Credit cap.
🔥Weekly Legend Rotation🔥
– Seasonal Trial Legends has been changed to Weekly Legend Rotation.
– Free-to-play Legends rotate every week. All Legend EXP and Mastery points earned will be kept.
September’s Weekly Legend Rotation
⚡ Changes and Improvements ⚡
■ Legends/Ability Balance Update
– Please check datils in Balancing Update Note
– The lobby theme has been reverted to the default lobby.
– Items have been reverted to their default appearances.
🛠 Bug Fixes 🛠
– Fixed an issue where Flare’s Summer Theme Skin would not display its effects in the MVP cutscene.
❗Any and all details of the update may be subject to change.