6/21(Tue) Update Notes
Hello, this is SMASH LEGENDS!
On Tuesday, June 21st, the game will undergo maintenance for a new update.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to access the game during maintenance.
- 2022/06/21 04:00 ~ 05:59 (UTC+0)
→ 2022/06/21 13:00 ~ 14:59 (KST)
*Maintenance period may be subject to change.
Below are details on the changes to be made in the update.
※ All screenshots were taken on the test server, and may differ from the official release.
Please refer below for details.
[Changes and Improvements]
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
■ Competitive Match
– Time limit for Legend selection in Competitive Match changed.
∟ A Team) 1st Pick: 10 s; 2nd & 3rd Pick: 15 s
∟ B Team) 1st & 2nd Pick: 15 s; 3rd Pick: 20 s
– Skill Status Display added to Character Status UI.
– 2 Custom Match Player Status Expressions added.
∟ Selecting Legend, Selecting Arena
– In Duo/Team Touchdown, revival time is now capped.
– Based on game time, reviving can take up to 15 s.
– Fixed an issue where pressing the Quest tab during the Results animation would softlock the game.
– Fixed an issue where bomb damage kept increasing proportionally to the legend level.
– Fixed an issue where Replay was easily broken in Unlicensed Zeppetta Factory – Sunset.
*Any and all details of the update may be subject to change.