5/9 Balance Update Notes
- Fixed an issue in which enemies could occasionally escape after being hit.
- Damage increased by 100. 850 → 950
[Dark Hand Calls]
- Fixed an issue in which Ravi’s last attack would occasionally miss.
- When used as Ground Skill, the closest enemy will now be knocked towards Ravi.
- Aerial Skill now allows Ravi to jump slightly higher.
- The knockback direction of his last attack has been adjusted so the opponent is knocked away from Ravi.
- Sliding is now possible when used while moving around.
- Hitboxes are adjusted to match the effect more. Hit opponents cannot escape.
“Brick’s irregular Basic Attack range has been adjusted to seem similar to its visual range.”
- Ground Attack’s overhead hitbox has been greatly reduced.
- If hit before generating a wall, the wall will be canceled.
- Ground Skill recovery increased by 0.05 s.
- Aerial Skill recovery increased by 0.08 s.
- Marks for getting hit by the wall are no more, and getting marked and stunned has been deleted.
- Cooldown increased by approximately 11%.
- Basic Attack’s knockback decreased.
- Frankontainer’s damage decreased. 400 → 300
- Cooldown increased by 0.5 s. 3 → 3.5 s
- Hook does not slide sideways while moving mid-air and using Aerial Attack.
- Aerial Attack’s fire rate increased, reducing the time needed for its followup attack.
- Aerial Attack recovery after landing increased by 0.05 s.
“Fixed an issue in which Goldie’s super armor would last longer than intended after her Ultimate ended.”
[This is IT!]
- Super armor duration decreased by approximately 0.33 s.
“Powerful combos that start with Red’s Basic Attack have been greatly reduced.“
[Make a Bouquet]
- Ground Attack’s total damage decreased. 1100 → 900
[Art of Ao]
- Travel distance of Ground Attack’s first attack decreased.
[Art of Wind]
- Stun duration for Aerial Skill’s second attack increased.
“Rapunzel has been neglected due to her wonky controls and performance. We decided to emphasize her enjoyable gameplay while slightly lowering her maximum potential.”
[Blade of Vengeance]
- Aerial Attack start-up time decreased by 0.05 s.
- Cooldown Reduction Amount
- Level 1 40 → 24%
- Level 5 60 → 40%
“The knockback on Ali’s Ground Attack was all over the place, so his ground-striking attack’s knockback has been revised for easier combos.”
[Charismatic Blade Dance]
- Ground Attack
- Second attack’s recovery increased by approximately 0.06 s.
- Third attack’s recovery increased by approximately 0.08 s.
- Last attack’s recovery increased by approximately 0.05 s.
- Last attack’s knockback increased.
- Overall knockback adjusted.
- Aerial Attack
- Travel distance decreased.
- Knockback slightly increased.
- Hitbox slightly reduced.
- Recovery time after landing decreased by 0.1 s.
- Is now able to move around after attacking until he lands on the ground.
- Ground Skill’s range increased.
- Fixed an issue where opponents getting hit by her first attack mid-air would make it hard for Parfait to connect her second attack.
- Aerial Attack’s travel distance decreased.
- Knockback of Aerial Attack’s last attack reduced.
[Loren & Vex]
“Loren can now hop over low walls using her Ground Skill.”
- Loren maintains her momentum ever after bumping into obstacles when Skill is active.
[Pas De Deux]
- Vex’s attacks do not connect to enemies who are nearby him.
“We are making Master Cat’s Ultimate riskier to use.”
- Basic Attack and Skill hit maintain his stack for 5 s. (Max 15 s)
- When Ultimate is available, Movement Speed reduced. 12 → 10%
[Feline Arts: Flash]
- Ground Attack’s damage increased by 50. 250 → 300
- Aerial Attack’s damage increased by 50. 200 → 250
- Fixed an issue in which enemies could retaliate immediately after his Ground Attack.
[Feline Arts: Butterfly]
- Ultimate damage decreased by 50.
- Damage increase amount has reduced.
- Level 1 12/16/20/24/28 → 3/6/10/14/18%
- Level 5 20/25/30/35/40 → 6/12/18/24/30%
- Stack duration on confirm increased to 1 s.
- Ultimate damage increase amount has reduced. 60 → 40%
- Fixed an issue of Maya sliding down slope when attacking.
- Fixed an issue where opponents could escape after her second attack.
The following Legends’ Clinging Attack changed.
- Recovery time after attacking increased by approximately 0.03 s.
- Attack start-up time increased by 0.15 s.
- Attack start-up time increased by 0.1 s.
The following Legends’ Clinging Attack range changed.
The following Legend’s Clinging Getup Attack’s invincibility duration unified.
[Loren & Vex]
The following Legend’s sliding and landing feel is unaffected by whether or not their Ultimate Ability is equipped.
When using Ultimate, the following Legends will land immediately instead of hovering mid-air for a short amount of time.
[Loren & Vex]
After using Ultimate, the following Legends will land immediately instead of hovering mid-air for a short amount of time.
Fixed the issue of sliding in another direction while attacking for the following Legends.
- Maya’s Aerial Skill
- Hook’s Aerial Attack
- Victor’s Ground Skill
- Molly’s Ground Skill
Fixed the issue of sliding while doing a Getup Attack on slopes for the following Legends.
[Ducky and Swan]
- Fixed an issue where Gumi’s stacks from her Basic Attacks would disappear because of another Gumi’s Ultimate.
- Fixed an issue in which the Spray Mark effect from Goldie’s Skill would vanish abnormally.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.