5/23(Tue) Update Notes (5/24 edited)
Hello, this is SMASH LEGENDS!
On Tuesday, May 23th, the game will undergo maintenance for a new update.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to access the game during maintenance.
✅ Maintenance Period
- 2023/05/23 04:00 ~ 08:59 (UTC+0)
→ 2023/05/23 13:00 ~ 17:59 (KST)
*Maintenance period may be subject to change.
Below are details on the changes to be made in the update.
※ All screenshots were taken on the test server and may differ from the official release.
Please refer below for the details.
🍣 Operation Ninja Sushi! 🍣
– Collect Sushi and earn a new Mythic skin, event-limited icon, and frame!
✅ Event Period: 05/23 18:00 ~ 07/04 15:59 (KST)
✅ How to Participate
1. Press the Sushi icon on the left side of your Lobby screen!
2. Collect Sushi and exchange them for items from the Event Pop-up! Get additional rewards according to the total number of Sushi you collected!
– Sushi can be obtained through the following methods:
- Attendance Check
- Completing Frenzy! Kurenai Quest!
- Purchasing the Event Package
– There are 2 ways of acquiring Event Rewards.
1. Exchange: Exchange Sushi for items. Each item has a limited number of purchases. Items prices are as follows:
– 50 Sushi: 1,000 Credits
– 100 Sushi: 1 Special Enchantment Box
– 500 Sushi: 5 Enchantment Cores
– 750 Sushi: 100 Select Enchantment Stones
– 1,500 Sushi: 700 Kurenai Enchantment Stones
– 1,500 Sushi: 500 Don Quixote Enchantment Stones
– 1,500 Sushi: Event-limited Profile Icon 1
– 5,000 Sushi: Kurenai Mythic Skin [Rumored Tuna Artisan]
2. Frenzy! Kurenai Quest: Obtain rewards based on the total amount of Sushi accumulated. Rewards for total acquired Sushi are as follows:
– Total 4,500 Sushi accumulated: Event-limited Profile Icon 2
– Total 5,000 Sushi accumulated: Event-limited Profile Frame
19,900 15,500 Sushi or more accumulated: Kurenai Mythic Skin [Rumored Salmon Artisan] (5/24 edited)
– When exchanging Sushi, the amount will be deducted, but the accumulated amount will not.
– Items acquired through the event will be instantly claimed.
– The event-limited Profile Icons are different for accumulated Sushi reward and Sushi exchange.
⚡ Changes and Improvement ⚡
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
– Skin grade for skins obtained through Legend Road have been changed to Super Rare.
– Clan Member List now shows each members’ tier and last login date.
– Improvements to the matchmaking system. We’re fixing issues with large skill gaps between matched smashers and unbalanced matches.
🛠 Bug Fix ⚒
– Fixed an issue in which character models would be briefly dimmed when entering the lobby.
– Fixed an issue in which emojis could not be equipped when playing the Emoji Tutorial with a Legend the player does not own.
– Fixed an issue where Brick’s skill description would display Indonesian when the language is set to Portuguese.
❗Any and all details of the update may be subject to change.
Thanks for checking out the update notes so far.
I am leaving a small gift in hopes that you will enjoy playing Smash Legends more in the future. 🎁
– Coupon keyword : NinjaSushiUPD22
– Menu bar→Settings→Others→Enter coupon→[NinjaSushiUPD22]
*The coupon is available by June 6th 5am(UTC).