4/11 (Tue) Update Notes (edited)
Hello, this is SMASH LEGENDS!
On Tuesday, April 11th, the game will undergo maintenance for a new update.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to access the game during maintenance.
✅ Maintenance Period
- 2023/04/11 04:00 ~
→ 2023/04/11 13:00 ~
*Maintenance period may be subject to change.
Below are details on the changes to be made in the update.
※ All screenshots were taken on the test server and may differ from the official release.
Please refer below for the details.
✨ New Update ✨
⚔ New Legends Added 🗡
– New Legend [Ali] added.
⚔ Introducing Ali
Ali, the thief of thieves, appears to have settled in One Thousand and One Houses, leading a peaceful life and assisting those in need. When the stars begin to shine in the night sky, he transforms into a righteous thief who steals from the rich and gives to the poor. However, Ali recognizes that this is insufficient to change the world. So he is getting ready for the biggest heist of his life at SMASH LEGENDS.
⚔ Ali’s Attack (At Level 1)
1) Charismatic Blade Dance (Basic Attack)
Performs a blade dance with his dual daggers, dealing a total of 750 damage. Ali swings them mid-air when used as Aerial Skill, dealing 350 damage.
2) Elusiveness (Skill)
Throws his dagger, Sesame, and deals 200 damage to the opponent. Ali can use Open to teleport to wherever Sesame’s location is. Teleporting deals 500 damage to nearby opponents.
3) Open! Sesame! (Ultimate)
Copies and throws his dagger, Open. Deals 100 damage per dagger. The dagger then travels back to Ali, dealing 300 damage per dagger to opponents in its way.
⚔ Ali’s Abilities (At Level 1)
1) Clean Finisher
Increases next Skill damage by 34% for 5sec after using Ultimate.
2) Thrill Seeker
Increases Movement Speed by 5% and Basic Attack damage by 36% when Skill is not ready.
3) Sleight of Hand
Decreases required Ultimate gauge by 20%. Throws 4 additional daggers when smashing an opposing Legend with Ultimate. Each additional dagger deals 100 damage.
4) Everywhere and Nowhere
Enter stealth when using Ultimate. In stealth, Movement Speed increases by 28%.
5) Gotcha! (Ultimate Ability)
Decreases opponent’s Movement Speed by 40% for 2sec and increases all of your attack damage by 18% for 5sec after successfully hitting an opposing Legend with a Skill.
⚔ How to Obtain Ali
– Ali is available as a reward for reaching Stage 10 of the paid Smash Pass Chapter 8.
🎉 Beginning of Smash Pass Chapter 8 🎉
– Smash Pass Regular Season, [Chapter 8: Ali Possible] begins.
: The season notification page will be displayed in-game when you first login after the update.
: You can view the new Smash Pass Toon by pressing the “Smash Pass Toon” button at the Smash Pass page.
: You can obtain Skins, Profile Icons, Fashion Items, Revive Effects, Booster Items, and much more by progressing the Smash Pass.
: You can obtain the new Legend, “Ali”, after purchasing the paid Smash Pass and reaching Stage 10.
– There are two ways to use Gems to purchase the paid Smash Pass.
: Method 1: Spend 200 Gems and unlock additional rewards.
: Method 2: Spend 300 Gems to unlock additional rewards and start progression from Stage 10.
– When starting from Stage 10, you will obtain the new Legend “Ali” immediately upon purchase.
– Decoration items that can be obtained through this season’s Smash Pass will not be sold in Shop after the season ends.
🥉🥈🥇 End of Competitive Match Season 11 & Start of Season 12 🥇🥈🥉
– The 11th season of Competitive Match finished with a bang!
– We are distributing rewards to Smashers who participated in Season 11 based on their tiers!
– Special rewards are also available to those who played 20 Competitive Matches or more regardless of their tiers.
■ Competitive Match Changes
– Operating hours changed. (UTC+0)
- Northeast Asia: 10:00–16:00 → 09:00–17:00
- Southeast Asia: 10:00–16:00 → 09:00–17:00
- North America: 00:00–06:00 → 00:00–08:00
- South America: 17:00–23:00 → 15:00–23:00
- Europe: 15:00–21:00 → 14:00–22:00
⚔ New Legend Skins for Sale
– Meet Smash Pass 8’s Protagonist Ali and his new skin!
ㄴ Elusive Shadow, Survivor “A” (Ali)
⚡Changes and Improvements⚡
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
– Statistics can be checked in Results after playing Duel and Duo Deathmatch modes.
– Receive 1 bonus reward in Results.
– Voice overs for Ultimate now do not get cut off.
– Twitter button added to Lobby.
– Trophies can be checked within the Profile page.
– Master Cat’s Ultimate stack duration is displayed next to his HP.
⚒ Bug Fixes 🛠
– Fixed an issue where the detailed pop-up would disappear after trying out a Legend.
– Fixed an issue where the SFX would not play when closing the pop-up for Competitive Match Rewards.
– Fixed an issue where Achievements would not display correctly in Trophy Road when playing in German.
❗Any and all details of the update may be subject to change.
Thanks for checking out the update notes so far.
I am leaving a small gift in hopes that you will enjoy playing Smash Legends more in the future. 🎁
Coupon code: ALICOMESOUTUPD19