4/11 Balance Update Notes
Reduce the power of Parfait and improve the overall Legends playability.
Reducing situations where Kaiser was vulnerable because hitstun was too long when hitting an opponent.
- Aerial Attack’s ground strike hitstun duration decreased.
- 2nd, 3rd, and 4th attacks’ damage decreased. 1050 → 900
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd attacks’ hitbox reduced, decreasing the chances of getting hit when behind Parfait.
- Aerial Attack landing recovery increased by 0.05 s.
- Aerial Skill’s travel distance and hitbox slightly decreased.
- Damage decreased. 1250 → 1050
[Ducky and Swan]
- The projectile’s knockback angle was adjusted to be higher, causing opponents to be more airborne when hit.
Revising attacks that could be countered mid-attack. (Different for each Legend)
- Kaiser (Basic Attack after Basic Attack’s 2nd attack and Aerial Skill)
- Hook (Clinging Attack)
- Snow (Basic Attack’s 2nd attack)
- Ravi (Basic Attack’s 1st attack)
- Don Quixote (Basic Attack’s 1st attack)
- Jack O’ (Basic Attack’s 1st attack)
- Yong Yong (Basic Attack’s 1st attack)
- Kurenai (Basic Attack’s 1st and 2nd attack, Ground Skill)
- Zeppetta (Basic Attack after Ground Skill)
- Molly (Basic Attack’s 2nd and 3rd attack)
- Parfait (Basic Attack’s 2nd and 3rd attack)
- Fixed an issue where Zeppetta’s Ultimate effect would not apply after she uses her Ultimate and edge grabs.
- Fixed an issue where Legends would occasionally become airborne when traversing on flat ground.
- Fixed an issue where rolling would end earlier than intended.
- Fixed an issue where Brick would slide when executing a Getup Attack.
- Fixed an issue where Alice’s Cooldown would be consumed when using Skill the moment she lands.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.