3/28 Balance Update Notes
“Kurenai’s cool combos now cannot be interrupted with counterattacks.“
[Art of Wind]
- Hitstun duration for Aerial Attack’s upward attack has been slightly increased.
- Required Ultimate gauge amount decreased. 1050 → 950
“Maya’s Ultimate is still avoidable by jumping, but its hitbox has been enlarged for better utilization.“
- Ultimate’s hitbox enlarged.
- Fixed an issue when his connecting attack lasts longer than the effect after his Ultimate hits.
- Empowered Basic Attack’s knockback slightly decreased.
- Jack O’s Ultimate now returns immediately if the projectile hits a wall.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.