Zeppetta is a Fighter and Umbra’s grey eminence that has augmented her body with machines.
She dreams of taking over Umbra and the Library World with her puppet army under her command, but her results usually leave much excuse to be said.
1) Universal Gadget Arm (Basic Attack, Attack Count: 2 hits)
: Uses a hammer and drill to deal damage. When used as Aerial Skill, slashes 3 times in quick succession with a carving knife to deal damage. When used right after the Ultimate ability, swings a giant hammer to deal damage.
2) Eliminate Failures (Skill)
: Punches an enemy upwards with a power fist. When used as Aerial Skill, punches downward to ground an enemy and knock them away to deal damage. When used right after the Ultimate ability, charges up a powerful strike to deal damage.
3) Maximum Output! (Ultimate)
: Activates boosters to charge quickly. After charging, Basic Attack and Skill are empowered, changing into different forms for a brief period.
[Zeppetta’s Abilities (At Level 1)]
1) I Knew This Would Happen
: Increases damage of all attacks by 16% when HP is at 70% or below.
2) All According to My Calculations!
: Restores HP by 28% when smashing an opponent for 2 s after using Ultimate.
3) All Preparations Are Set!
: Increases Movement Speed by 8% when Ultimate is available.
4) I’ll Disassemble You!
: Increases Basic Attack damage by 52% for 3 s after hitting an opponent with a Ground Skill.
5) Frontal Breakthrough (Rare Ability)
: Increases damage of all attacks by 28% for 3 s upon being hit while using Ultimate.
[How to Obtain Zeppetta]
– Zeppetta is available as a reward for reaching Stage 10 of the paid Smash Pass Chapter 1.
– After Smash Pass Chapter 1 concludes, Zeppetta will be available in the Shop for purchase with Gems or Credits.