✅ Maintenance Period
- 2023/03/14 02:00 ~ 09:59 (UTC+0)
→ 2023/03/14 11:00 ~ 18:59 (KST)
*Maintenance period may be subject to change.
Below are details on the changes to be made in the update.
※ All screenshots were taken on the test server and may differ from the official release.
Please refer below for the details.
✨🎊 2nd Smashversary! Event 🎊✨
SMASH LEGENDS is celebrating its 2nd anniversary thanks to all you Smashers!
It feels like yesterday when we soft-launched the game, but it has already been two years!
This calls for a celebration, so we have prepared a slew of events for everyone to enjoy!
Please refer to the details below for more information.
🌟 Event #1. Attendance Event
2023/03/14 07:00 ~ 2023/04/18 06:59 (UTC+0)
– Attendance Event is back with even more rewards in commemoration of SMASH LEGENDS’ 2nd anniversary!
– Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get your limited-edition 2nd Anniv. Red Skin!
🌟 Event #2. Mission Events (4 in total)
2023/03/14 07:00 ~ 2023/04/11 06:59 (UTC+0)
– Check out the special mission events 4 Legends have prepared for our 2nd anniversary!
– Don’t forget to tap on Receive in the event pop-up to claim your rewards after completing the mission!
2-1. Octavia’s Celebration Event (2023-03-14 7:00 ~ 2023-03-21 7:00)
– Play as Octavia and earn [a special 2nd anniversary Frame]!
2-2. Red’s Celebration Event (2023-03-21 7:00 ~ 2023-03-28 7:00)
– Play as Red and earn [a special 2nd anniversary Profile Icon]!
2-3. Jack O’s Celebration Event (2023-03-28 7:00 ~ 2023-04-04 7:00)
– Play as Jack O’ and earn [his special limited-edition 2nd anniversary Skin]!
2-4. Ravi’s Celebration Event (2023-04-04 7:00 ~ 2023-04-11 7:00)
– Don’t miss out on [getting up to 5 Enchantment Cores] through this mission!
🌟 Event #3. SMASH LEGENDS Official Facebook Sharing Event
– In commemoration of SMASH LEGENDS’ official Korean Facebook page, a special community event is ongoing!
– All Smashers who participate will receive a limited-edition 2nd anniversary Skin, so don’t miss out!
– Event Period:
2023/3/14 07:00 ~ 2023/3/31 06:59(UTC)
– Smasher Code Collecting Period:
2023/4/3 07:00 ~ 2023/4/5 06:59(UTC)
* We will contact the winners via DM to collect the smasher codes.
– Compensation Period:
2023/4/6 07:00 ~ 2023/4/7 06:59(UTC)
– How to Participate:
1. Access SMASH LEGENDS’ official Facebook page.
2. “Like” the event post.
3. Click on “Share”, select “Share to Feed” and change the settings to “Public”.
4. Add 3 hashtags to your shared post. #SMASHLEGENDS #2ndSmashversary #HBDSL2023
– Participation Reward:
Limited 2nd Anniv. Ravi [Moonlit Banquet] Skin
- The post shared must be set to “Public” to be acknowledged as participating in the event.
- The reward will be distributed once per account no matter how submissions you make.
- Once the event ends, participants may be asked to share their Smasher Code via Facebook Messenger. Refusing to comply may exempt you from receiving the reward.
⏰ Legend Rotation Schedule ⏰
– You can participate in the 2nd Anniv. Mission Event even if you do not owe the Legend!
🏆 Trophy Road 🏆
– Trophy Road has been newly added to replace Smash License, which was a guide for beginner Smashers.
– Play Trophy Road and earn rewards!
– You can find Trophy Road on the top part of the Lobby Screen.
– Complete Trophy Road objectives and collect trophies to earn rewards.
– Obtain various Legends and the recently added Sponsor Support by completing achievements!
- Trophy Road will be in beta testing for the time being. Adjustments to its rewards and additional Achievements will be added in through future updates.
- For regular Smashers, some of the Achievements will already be marked as “Complete” and they will be able to immediately obtain those rewards.
- For already owned Legends, the rewards will be marked as “Owned” once you claim them.
- There are 14 Legends available in the Trophy Road and they cannot be purchased with Gems or Credits.
ㅡ Types of Legends available in the Trophy Roadㅡ
- Master Cat
- Loren & Vex
- Don Quixote
💳 Sponsor Added! 💳
– Depending on the accumulated time (up to 12 hours), the newly added Sponsor system will give you additional Credits and Legend EXP.
– Receive Sponsor to make your Legend grow stronger more quickly!
– Sponsor rewards are available every hour.
– Watching ads will give you an additional 50% more rewards.
– Using Sponsor Support items will allow you to accumulate rewards more quickly over time.
1. Sponsor Support
– You can store additional Sponsor rewards for the amount of time specified on the item.
– The item is used immediately when obtained.
– They can be obtained through Trophy Road rewards.
2. Royal Sponsor
– Royal Sponsor can be purchased through the Sponsor pop-up window.
– Purchasing one will give you the perks below.
[Royal Sponsor Perks]
* Earn an additional 100% more rewards.
* Max accumulation time is extended to 24 hours.
🔹 New Enchantment – Prudent Beam 🔹
– New Enchantment: “Prudent Beam” added.
– Prudent Beam: When not striking an opponent for 6 s or successfully inflicting stun/transform/freeze, a beam fires down on the next attack that deals 450 AoE damage. (Cooldown: 2 s)
– In celebration of Prudent Beam’s release, we have prepared a package so all of you can experience this new Enchantment right away.
– Check out the Shop for a limited time offer on the Prudent Beam Package!
🔹 Limited Time Offer Enchantment Package for Sale
– Check out the 2nd Anniversary and Prudent Beam packages, which are only available for a limited time!
– Some packages may be divided into tiers.
🥼 Limited 2nd Anniv. Skin Package for Sale
ㄴ Octavia (Ocean Guest)
– Check out this special package where you can obtain Octavia’s limited-edition 2nd anniversary Skin!
👚 Half Anniv. Skin Packages Back on Sale
– Also, check out the Half Anniversary Skin Packages!
ㄴ Cindy (Garden Tea Party)
ㄴ Witch Queen (Star of the Party)
ㄴ Hook (Unexpected Guest)
🥉🥈🥇 End of Competitive Match Season 10 & Start of Season 11 🥇🥈🥉
– The 10th season of Competitive Match finished with a bang!
– We are distributing rewards to Smashers who participated in Season 10 based on their tiers!
– Special rewards are also available to those who played 20 Competitive Matches or more regardless of their tiers.
■ Competitive Match Season 11 Changes
– If you play as a duo, you won’t be able to participate if you have a team member who is in the Master Tier or higher.
⚡ Changes and Improvements ⚡
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
– Game notice pop-ups have been redesigned to better deliver currently ongoing events.
– Game notices can now also be checked on PCs.
– When you log in for the first time with a Thai IP address, a pop-up window will appear asking you to choose between Thai and English.
– Unipin payment method has been added to make payments easier in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Malaysia.
🛠 Bug Fix ⚒
– Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck on the loading screen upon entering [Try] mode immediately after watching a replay.
❗Any and all details of the update may be subject to change.
Thanks for checking out the update notes so far.
I am leaving a small gift in hopes that you will enjoy playing Smash Legends more in the future. 🎁
Coupon keyword : 2AnnivUPD17
Menu bar → Settings → Others → Enter coupon → [2AnnivUPD17]
* The coupon is available by Mar 28th 5am(UTC).