3/14 Balance Update Notes
Stun and freeze will no longer be broken by attacks from Battle Royale, Duel’s Fire Zone, Relentless Lightning, and Prudent Beam.
“Alice could hinder the opponent’s movement by placing 2 mines on the Dominion Point with her Ultimate Ability equipped.
Her mines are now less effective at controlling areas, and she will have to use them strategically to stop her opponents.”
- Mine’s size reduced.
“Parfait is a strong Legend when her Ultimate is charged. Thus, her ability to charge her Ultimate while also capturing the Dominion Point has been weakened.”
- Recovery for Parfait’s 2nd and 4th Basic Attack increased.
- As Ultimate charges, she is more affected by gravitational pull.
[Loren & Vex]
“Loren and Vex are stronger when they protect each other. But after Loren summons Vex, she has virtually no risk in recovering HP or stopping the opponent from attacking. We are adjusting her so that she must protect Vex in order to maintain her advantage on the battlefield.“
[Pas De Deux]
- Vex’s HP decreased. 1500 → 1000
- Vex’s Damage Reduction increased when Loren is within his attack range. 60% →70%
- Fixed an issue where the map would occasionally go black or the camera would zoom in when Vex was being unsummoned.
- Fixed an issue where Relentless Lightning’s damage was affected by some Abilities’ damage modifiers. Also, they will deal fixed damage, regardless of damage increase/decrease from now on. (This will also apply to the new Enchantment: Prudent Beam.)
- Fixed an issue where Molly’s ultimate was unable to defend against freezing attacks.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.