2/14 Balance Update Notes
“We made Maya better in situations where she is a good choice.“
- HP increased by 100.
- Charge skill’s travel distance is slightly increased in acceleration mode.
- Ultimate Cooldown Reduction 18/20/22/24/26 → 22/24/26/28/30%
“Good news for Brick mains! Improvements have been made to Brick’s skill set.“
- Skill Cooldown decreased. 4 s → 3.75 s
- Aerial Skill recovery time is decreased by 0.25 s.
- Ground Skill recovery time is decreased by 0.2 s.
- Marked stun duration increased by approximately 0.06 s.
- The hitboxes of walls and Brick’s skills have both been greatly improved, and problems with enemies clipping out or damage not fully registering have been fixed.
- Ground Skill’s upper hitboxes for projectiles are slightly reduced.
“Master Cat’s Ultimate had a long duration and did massive damage, but it made him too reliant on his Ultimate. However, Master Cat continues to gain momentum.“
[Feline Arts: Butterfly]
- Ultimate’s number of hits has been reduced, and the last strike’s damage and knockback decreased.
- Damage: 1500 → 1100
[Loren and Vex]
- Clinging attack’s travel distance increased
- Ground Skill’s awkward animation of striking the ground mid-air on areas with ledges fixed
- Aerial Skill does not cancel if it is used close to the ground
“Gumi has been through a lot of changes, but we have not been able to resolve the issues with her.
Gumi’s Basic Attacks have been reworked so that Gumi mains can enjoy her while Smashers can exploit gaps in her attacks.”
- Ground Attacks now strike twice.
- Fixed an issue where Gumi’s Ultimate Ability’s HP effect did not apply.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.