11/22 Balance Update Note
We hoped that raising the level cap would give existing players goals for growth while also improving the experience for new players. However, we adjusted the system because the changes only widened the gap between existing and new players and had no effect on new players’ experience.
HP/Attack increase per level has been adjusted.
The maximum difference between level 1 and 15 has been decreased from 70% to 50%.
- Upgrades from level 1 to 9: +4% per level
- Upgrades from level 10 to 15: +3% per level
Values for Abilities and Enchantments have also been changed according to system adjustments.
Peter – [Earth Roaring Sword]
- Regardless of equipping the Ability, Aerial Skill’s damage will be applied the same.
As a result, the Ability’s additional damage has been reduced.
- Shockwave Damage: 300/350/400/450/500 → 50/100/150/200/250
Alice – [Move Aside!]
- Mine Damage: 150/200/250/300/350 → 100/150/200/250/300
Flare – [Flammable Ammo]
- AoE Damage: 150/200/250/300/350 → 100/150/200/250/300
Witch Queen – [Surprise]
- Damage: 200 → 150
Octavia – [Ocean’s Blessing]
- Heal Amount: 240/280/320/360/400 → 200/225/250/275/300
Goldie – [Wild Concert]
- Spray Mark Heal Amount: 140/155/170/185/200 → 100/110/120/130/140
Rambert – [Cluster Bombs]
- Additional Bomb Damage: 300/350/400/450/500 → 200/250/300/350/400
Gumi – [Butterfly Effect]
- Heal Amount per Stack: 180/200/220/240/260 → 140/155/170/185/200
The original Enchantment values were designed to increase in proportion to the stat increase per level.
Enchantment values have also been adjusted to reflect the increase in stats per level and the maximum increase amount.
- Aggression: Damage increase amount reduced. 15% → 10%
- Fortitude: Max HP increase amount reduced. 15% → 10%
- Relentless Lightning: Damage on activation decreased. 1200 → 800
- Relentless Lightning: Changed so that Ultimate gauge will not charge when the effect is activated.
Players who already own Enchantments that have been affected by this change will receive the following compensation when they log in following the maintenance.
- Aggression, Fortitude: 1 Special Enchantment Box per Enchantment
- Relentless Lightning: 2 Special Enchantment Boxes per Enchantment
“Awakened Kurenai with his Ultimate Ability activated can make use of new combos and a more aggressive playstyle.“
- Required Ultimate gauge reduction increased. 19/21/23/25/27% → 24/27/30/33/36%
“Lowered the difficulty of his Ultimate Ability effect by reducing the number of smashes needed to reach max damage from 5 to 3.”
[Beast of Full Moon]
- Damage increase of all attacks for every smash increased. 12% → 20% (Max 60%, same as before)
“You acquired Don Quixote’s Aggression Enchantment? Now it’s payback time!“
- Basic Attack damage increased. 16/18/20/22/24% → 20/23/25/27/30%
“Ability’s utility increased when stunning opponents with her acceleration skill.“
[Get out of my way!]
- Effect duration increased. 1.5 s → 2 s
[Universal Gadget Arm]
- Ground Attack damage increased. 550 → 750
[This is IT!]
- Required Ultimate gauge increased. 1250 → 1400
“Octavia’s sustainability has been greatly decreased.“
- Heal Amount decreased. 6/7/8/9/10% → 3/4/5/6/7%
“Assassins who aggressively approach Victor can now attack immediately after getting hit with his Frankontainer.“
- Hitstun duration for thrown Frankontainers slightly decreased.
[Feline Arts: Flash]
- Ground Attack damage decreased. 350 → 250
- Aerial Attack damage decreased. 250 → 200
- Dominion “Unlicensed Zeppetta Factory – Sunset”
Activating the switch makes the Dominion Point move faster.
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.