9/28 Balance Update Notes
“Goldie mains and allies, rejoice!“
[Just the Right Spray!]
- Spray Mark duration increased. 8 → 10 s
- Spray Mark Heal Amount increased. 100 → 200
- Ground Attack’s damage increased. 200 → 250
- Aerial Attack’s damage increased. 200 → 250
“The damage of her empowered Skill Attack has been increased to compensate for its difficulty in connecting a hit.“
- Upper cut’s damage increased after activating Ultimate. 1400 → 1800
“Master Cat has become much weaker than we had anticipated. His Ultimate’s destructiveness has been buffed to make up for its difficulty of use.“
[Feline Arts: Flash]
- Basic Attack on multiple enemies now grants stacks for each enemy hit.
- At level 1, damage increase per stack increased. 2 / 6 / 10 / 14 / 18% → 12 / 16 / 20 / 24 / 28%
- At level 5, damage increase per stack increased. 6 / 14 / 22 / 30 / 38% → 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%
- Ultimate ability’s damage increased. 24 / 28 / 32 / 36 / 40% → 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60%
- Healing area slightly increased.
“Jack O’ was able to safely attack multiple foes at close range, making him a difficult opponent to deal with. With the latest rework, he has become weaker in close range battles, but players facing against him had difficulty getting close because they had to be constantly aware of his long range Ultimate.
What made Jack O’s so fun to play was his ability to use his Ultimate constantly and attack for a longer period of time. However, this put stress on whoever is facing against him. Recently, Jack O’s play style and combos have become boring during brawls, lessening the fun for many Jack O’ mains.
We made sure to highlight new Jack O’s strengths, while allowing his opponents to be able to dodge or counter his attacks. There is also a greater risk for him if he misses his Ultimate.
He will be able to use his returning Ultimate immediately if he grabs it after it hits an enemy. Jack O’ can now connect combos with consecutive Ultimates, but its slower speed and shorter range will make connecting a hit more difficult. The Ultimate not being able to hit close range opponents remains unchanged.”
- If Jack O’ catches the returning blade after it hits an enemy, Ultimate can be reused.
- Ultimate speed slightly decreased.
- Ultimate range slightly decreased.
- On hit, attack duration decreased. 0.5 → 0.25 s
- Ultimate Cooldown increased. 800 → 1000
- Time taken to resume attacking after using Ultimate slightly increased.
“Kaiser’s Ability [Tenacious Spirit] was overpowering as it was too easy to activate and lasted too long. The duration has been nerfed to allow for more strategic use.”
[Strong Heart] Buff
- Stun/freeze duration reductions increased. 17 / 19 / 21 / 23 / 25% → 26 / 29 / 33 / 36 / 40%
- Duration decreased. 15 → 10 s
“Ravi, in general, has no weaknesses, and his Ability [Light and Darkness] maximizes his strengths and performance in particular. But with great power comes great responsibility.”
- Skill Cooldown increased by 1 sec. 4 → 5 s
[Light and Darkness]
- At all levels, damage received when HP is 50% or higher increased. 6% → 12%
- At all levels, damage reduction of all attacks when HP is below 50% increased. 6% → 12%
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.