10/11 Balance Update Notes
Knockback for all attacks increased by approximately 13%.
“After many iterations of Jack O’, we have finally found his sweet spot. He is expected not to drastically change from here on out, and we have greatly improved on his play experience.”
- When hit by Ultimate projectile, its hitbox is increased so that opponents cannot escape it mid-Ultimate.
“Master Cat has high points for his mobility and high damage potential. However, his high difficulty made him hard to safely play within the Dominion Point. We have increased his sustainability to lower his difficulty. Also, the issue with his Basic Attack not hitting his opponent after using his Ground Skill has been fixed.”
- HP increased by 200. 3300 → 3500
- Body hitbox for all attacks slightly increased.
[Feline Arts: Butterfly]
- Hitbox height and width increased.
- HP increased by 200. 3500 → 3700
[Evil Spirit in the Mirror]
- Cooldown increased by 0.5 s. 5 s → 5.5 s
“We have received many complaints to delete Flare entirely. But the best we can do is to increase her recovery after her Basic Attacks so that opponents are able to approach her easily.”
- Ground Attack recovery increased by 0.1 s.
- Aerial Attack recovery after landing increased by 0.1 s.
“Due to the overall knockback amount increase, her heavily buffed Aerial Skill’s knockback has been reduced.”
- Aerial Skill’s overall knockback decreased.
[Earth Roaring Sword]
- Shockwave Damage: 200/250/300/350/400 → 300/350/400/450/500
- Mine Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 → 150/200/250/300/350
- Broomstick Damage: 400/500/600/700/800 → 550/650/750/850/950
- AoE Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 → 150/200/250/300/350
- Damage: 150 → 200
- Heal Amount: 200/225/250/275/300 → 240/280/320/360/400
- Spray Mark Heal Amount: 60/70/80/90/100 → 140/155/170/185/200
- Additional Bomb Damage: 200/250/300/350/400 → 300/350/400/450/500
- Heal Amount per Stack: 140/155/170/185/200 → 180/200/220/240/260
- Fixed an issue where Ravi’s “Light and Darkness” Ability did not show the correct values in the description
[Game Stat Checker]
For anyone interested in seeing statistics for Legends such as ability combinations, pick rates, and win rates, you can find them here at smashlegends.gg.
You can view statistics on competitive matches by sorting by Legend name, win rates, and pick rates on the main page.