⚡ Changes and Improvements ⚡
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
■ Matchmaking Related
– You will no longer be able to join parties of Smashers who are already in matchmaking.
– Social buttons like [Invite] or [Join] will be disabled when in matchmaking.
– A message detailing the reasons for not being able to join a party will be displayed.
– The total playtime will be displayed at the result statistics screen.
– Fixed an issue where the Friends menu would display during matchmaking when Account Level is below 6.
■ Gameplay Related
– Fixed an issue where a network error pop-up would display when pressing [LEAVE] after placing 8th in Battle Royale.
– The text related to duplicate conversions within the box rates pop-up will now be displayed at the top of the screen.
– The issue where the in-game screen intermittently froze when the Prudent Beam Enchantment was activated in the first gameplay has been fixed.
– The issue where the Prudent Beam Enchantment was charging immediately when the movement speed increase effect was applied has been fixed.