– Fixed an issue where Victor’s Japanese voice overs did not play correctly.
⚡ Changes and Improvements ⚡
■ Legend/Ability Balance Changes
– For details on balance changes, please read the “Balance Update Note”.
– A button has been added in the upper right corner of the Lobby that will link you to SMASH LEGENDS Twitch streams.
👨👩👦👦 Clan System Added 👨👩👧👧
– Click on the [Clan] button in the lower right corner of the Lobby to create or join a clan.
<How to Create a Clan>
– Click on the [Create Clan] button to create a clan.
– You can enter the Clan’s initials, name, and introduction.
– You will need 200 Gems to create a clan.
<How to Join or Leave a Clan>
– You can copy and enter the Clan Code on the top of the window to search for and join a clan.
– Once you join, you can see the clan’s information.
– To leave, click on the [Leave] button on the bottom left of the clan information window.
– Once you join a clan, its initials will be displayed on the left side of your nickname.
- You are not allowed to join more than one clan at a time. (Only 1 clan is allowed per account.)
- It is possible to share the same initials within multiple clans.
- Clan initials must be between 2 to 4 characters either alphabets or numbers.
- Up to 20 smashers can join one clan. The number of clan members will be increased in the future update.