05/18(Wed) Update Notes
Hello, this is SMASH LEGENDS!
On Wednesday, May 18th, the game will undergo maintenance for a new update.
Please keep in mind that you will not be able to access the game during maintenance.
- 2022/05/18 04:00 ~ 05:59 (UTC+0)
→ 2022/05/18 13:00 ~ 14:59 (KST)
*Maintenance period may be subject to change.
Below are details on the changes to be made in the update.
※ All screenshots were taken on the test server, and may differ from the official release.
Please refer below for details.
[Changes and Improvements]
‼ Battle Royale and Duel Arena Returns
– Battle Royale and Duel had only been available in Custom Matches after the May 10th (Tue) update. It has been reverted back to be available at any time.
– Battle Royale and Duel was removed because we wanted SMASH LEGENDS to be more of a team-oriented game. However, we have decided to reinstate it because it resulted in the disappearance of the area where new Smashers could practice for battles. For more details about our development direction, please check the upcoming Developer Notes #5.
📈Experience Point and Mastery Point Acquisition Doubled
– Experience point and mastery point gains doubled so that new players can experience legend level-up and ability acquisition faster.
‼ Battle Royale and Duel Rewards Increased
– Increased rewards for Battle Royale and Duel, which had small rewards compared to the play time.
❗ New Smasher Starting Arena Changed
– New Smashers now start with Battle Royale as the default mode, making it easier for them to read and learn battles.
– Candy Bag’s HP reduced in Battle Royale mode. (2800 → 2000)
– Legend names will be displayed as Smasher names to prevent teaming up.
– Game loading speed after matchmaking improved.
– Fixed an issue where purchasing the “Smash Pass Plus” product after reaching Smash Pass Stage 31 resulted in an error, preventing players from receiving the +10 Stage bonus.
*Any and all details of the update may be subject to change.